WINNING THE BATTLE WITHIN
Golf Professional, ………… with Dr. Glen Albaugh
An Introduction to the Inner-Game of Golf
For all Golfers – like you – who would like to lower your handicap and have more fun doing it!
The Perfect Swing is the One you Trust.
Led by your golf professional, and Dr. Glen Albaugh, noted sport psychologist and author of Winning the Battle Within, this workshop will focus on the highly acclaimed book’s principles for training into the “zone” of high performance. Dr. Albaugh will share his inner-game insights gleamed from a decade of collaboration with tour regulars Scott McCarron, Charlie Wi, Spencer Levin, and Kirk Triplett. As an added bonus, learn how Hall of Fame coach Bill Walsh, Seahawks football coach, Pete Carroll, and John Dunning, Women’s volleyball coach at Stanford (4 time NCAA champion) have woven Winning The Battle Within principles into their coaching philosophies.
In this Winning the Battle Within Workshop, you’ll experience Dr. Albaugh’s revolutionary inner-game trust drills, which lead you to: the perfect swing is simply the one you trust. You’ll learn about the performance package; new approaches to pre, post and in-between shot routines firsthand, which dozens of touring professionals worldwide already utilize.
Content of Workshop:
- A self-evaluation of your mental game
- Inner-game drills: Acquiring rhythm and tempo
- How to balance conscious, emotional, and imaginative minds
- The miracle of staying in the present:
- How to develop a pre-shot, in between shot and post shot routines.
- Learn to manage your emotions
- Learn how to develop and a pre competition warm-up and post round practice.
- Learn what the zone is, how to get there and how to stay there over time.
- Discover quality practice methods.