New Golf Workshops Fine Tune Your Game
Get ready for important settings like Tour Qualifying and season ending events. Remember that great performances are not matters of natural talent nor luck nor happenstance. The quality of your performances are based on the quality of your preparation.
The workshop and individual sessions will prepare players for all major events.
- Stop wondering how to schedule your time effectively, and learn how to use goal setting to set a realistic course of action now.
- Learn why pre-shot, post-shot and in-between-shot concentration routines will give you more consistent play.
- Don’t waste any more practice time. WBWGolf will show you how to structure quality practice sessions.
- Learn the most effective way to manage your emotions under pressure.
- Discover the mystery of allowing swings to flow, tension free.
- Acquire true mental toughness: how best to cope with performance errors, to bounce back, to be resilient, and to re-focus.
- Understand how to stay present-centered, to resist getting ahead or behind and to play one shot at a time.